Tuesday, February 19, 2019

She Loves Her Books with Joanna Bandelin


Hello friends, Joanna Bandelin here with you today. I've got a new scrapbook page to share using the Stained Glass Heart cut file. I have been itching to use some bright colorful papers and get out of this  winter funk that's going around. I used some Stay Colorful papers from the Dear Lizzy collection to back my cut file and I love the end results!





My daughter loves looking through her books and this day I had to get a picture of her "reading" to her stuffed animals. Too cute!
I wanted the title to be full of color also, so I used some On Trend Thickers.


I kept the embellishments pretty simple since the papers are busy enough. I used a few stickers, enamel dots, and some chipboard pieces. I love adding tags when I can, with a little bit of ribbon or twine,  and it completes the page. 


Thanks for stopping by. Have a colorful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment