Monday, November 3, 2014

Guest Designer Stephanie Buice

If you are looking for stunning layouts, then look no further than our November Guest Designer, Stephanie Buice!  I love seeing Stephanie's layouts pop up in my Instagram feed, and I love her beautiful style!  And she's also a fellow Alabama girl!!  Before I share what Stephanie created for today's post, let's get to know a little bit more about here!

http://mybitsofsunshine.blogspot.com/

Hi everyone! I'm Stephanie Buice, and I live in AL with my hubby and our sweet 2 year old son. I love to scrap and document our everyday, and I'm so blessed to get to design for some of my favorite companies. Thank you so much for having me as a guest! You can always find my work on Instagram and on my Blog.

Stephanie created this beautiful layout, using the Pie Hearts cut file and the La La La Love You cut file.







https://www.etsy.com/listing/193530389/the-pie-hearts-cut-file-consists-of?ref=shop_home_active_11

https://www.etsy.com/listing/191473363/the-la-la-la-love-you-cut-file-is-a?ref=shop_home_active_7

I love the eye-catching look Stephanie created by using a White background for her layout and adding pops of color by backing the hearts from the Pie Hearts cut file.  And the La La La Love You phrase made a perfect title to go along with the sweet photo on her layout!

Thanks so much Stephanie, for sharing your beautiful work with us!  You can find more of Stephanie's work by visiting her Blog, My Bits of Sunshine.

4 comments: