Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Text Talk

Hi everyone, Julie back again today sharing a layout made using the Chit Chat cut file. This layout is all about text talk & the abbreviations we use on our phones & these cut files are just great for that.



I started of by welding 3 images of the cut file together, in various sizes before cutting them out, I then inked them up, using distress inks, while they were still on the cutting mat. I added some gold texture paste, through a stencil, onto a piece of black cardstock & added some gold splatters. I backed the cut file with various papers & added photos to two speech bubbles. I put pop dots behind the cut file before adding it to the background. I also added a glassine bag with a journaling card in it, listing the abbreviations & their real meaning. I added the abbreviations, in various black thickers, to each speech bubble & sewed around the outer edge. The title I inked the same as the speech bubbles & added a black outline & some bright pink thickers. I finished the page with some enamel dots & a few arrow stickers.





Thanks for joining me, see you soon xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment