Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Get Out

Hello, Crafty friends~ It's Eunyoung here again. Today I'll share a summer mood layout with awesome cutfiles!! I mixed The Nature Lover cut file and The Oodles of Doodles cut file for this page.
 
 
 
 
( The Nature Lover : it includes 5 nature themed designs )

 
( Oodles of Doodles : it includes 12 doodled images )

 
I put together two words 'get' & 'out' for a title. The word is perfect for summer layout! :)  After machine stitchings on title and a background patterned paper, I arranged a photo, a title and other die-cuts on a background. 
 
 
 
I embellished with little things ; enamel dots, wood veneers, chipboard stickers and puffy stickers. They look like stars, what do you think? 
 

 
I hope you'll enjoy it and Thank you for stopping by. 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment