Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Rescued & Loved

Hello there! I, Allie, can't even tell you how excited I am about the new Give a Dog a Bone cut file! We have a rescue dog that we are absolutely crazy about, so I couldn't wait to use the "Rescued & Loved" part of this cut file!


I got some sketch pens for Christmas that I hadn't broken into it yet, and I thought they would be perfect for this layout! 


I sketched the title multiple times to make it into a background. I then cut it out once and painted it with watercolor that matched the sketch pen. I then used pop dots to layer the cut file over one of the sketched designs. 


I love the look of the sketch pens mixed with the watercolored cut file! I'm super excited to use every bit of this cut file. I love any excuse to make a layout about my dog! Thank you for letting me share with you today!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS PAGE!!! I have been putting off buying sketch pens until now!! What a great design and adorable pictures!!

    ReplyDelete