Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hello Hello Today



Hello there!

Nathalie here with a new project that highlights the beautiful Get Around cut file and the super colorful Ain't Life Grand collection  by Ashley Horton for Pretty Little Studio.

I don't know about you all, but I am loving the changing season.   The colors, the weather, and the hope of a new day are what drives us (my family) to go for walks around the river bank.  The combination of the cut file and the papers were perfect to document a picture of my daughter in one of the walks.






I used the wheel image of the cut file to cut a few images out of white card stock.   The heart center of the wheel was just left for some of the cuts, and hand stitched to the backing paper.













The image with the "Hello, Hello" words in it,  from the Get Around cut file was enlarge and cut out of white cardstock.   The center was backed with a different paper than the small pieces around the perimeter.  I used these words, along with one of the Ain't Life Grand collection die cuts to form the title of this page.






I also used a smaller one of the wheel cut outs as a layer behind the picture.   This was not backed with any papers, as I just used it as  a way to tie in all the elements of the page.






I love the final look of the page, and the perfect frame for my daughter's smile.  I hope this serves as inspiration, and you check the Get Around cut file, along with the rest of the designs available at the Cut Shoppe Etsy store.

Thank for stopping by, today!







No comments:

Post a Comment