Sunday, December 27, 2015

winter weather in Los Angeles



 Hey there, Aimee here to share a happy snowman layout
 using theWinter Weather cut file


   


The other day I was on my way to Echo Park in Los Angeles to do a little Christmas shopping. 

 

On my way there I saw this snowman made from tumbleweeds. It was just down the street from Dodger stadium. 

 

Of course I told Kevin to drive slow as we made the turn so I could snap a quick shot of him!

 

Isnt he cute? I love to see the random decorations through out my city during this time of year. 


 

And this is so a So Cal snowman, I just love that palm trees lining the street behind him. Its so LA.

 

 Thanks for stopping by today, what do the snowmen look like in your city?


 

1 comment:

  1. Love the LO and fun story! Tumbleweeds turned into decorations is genius for hot climates!

    ReplyDelete