Sunday, May 28, 2017

Ice Cream Is Always A Good Idea

Hi! Irit here and I'm excited to share my latest project for The Cut Shoppe! It's all about one of my favorite things in the world... Ice cream!! Here's the finished layout-


I used two cut files here-



To cut only the outer edge of the open letter alpha I right clicked on them, clicked release compound path and clicked weld. Like I always do, I welded everything I could in the Silhouette software to have as little pieces of paper to deal with as possible! 
I switched Love for Ice cream on the cute saying in the Love Rules Freebie that was send in a newsletter.


I outlined  the letters with a black pen to make them pop off my colorful background.


Thanks for visiting! Stop by the cut shoppe for these cut files and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment