Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Favorite Place Layout with Neftali

Welcome everyone! I am back today to share another 8 1/2 by 11 layout using two awesome floral cut files from the shop. This time I started off straight away by choosing the gorgeous Flower Power cutfile and the Funky Florals cutfile. I fell in love with the pretty detailed flowers and I knew I wanted to back them to bring them to life.

I then picked a few of my favorite colors from patterned papers in my stash and used pink, yellow, hot pink and teal glitter. Those are all of my favorite colors! Here it is:



When I finished backing it, decided that since the cut file covered most of my Letter sized base, I wanted to create a vertical line of focus on the center of my page. 

I rummaged through my supplies to find matching collections to my colors and I quickly gravitated to the Pink Paislee Pick Me Up collection. 


I chose this beautiful quote ephemera piece INSTEAD of a title because of the sweet words and how well they reflected the story I was trying to document with this photo of my sweet family.

I decorated around my page by adding a few very subtle petals and extra dimension to the cutfile itself. And of course, I even included a few splatters. 

I just love how it turned out!

So, that's it for today! I hope that my layout today has inspired you to get crafty with some florals, or giving this cutfile life with some patterned paper backings! 

Either way, I have enjoyed sharing this layout with you today. I'll be back next month with much more inspiration. 


Don't forget that NSD at The Cut Shoppe is coming very soon. I'm super excited for that. Bye, now!



No comments:

Post a Comment