Thursday, July 18, 2019

Born To Be A Dreamer | With Theresa Moxley


Hello Lovelies, Theresa here with a most floral layout for you today. I am using this fabulous dimensional cut file from the shop called Secret Garden. Let's bring this cut file to life!




I knew I wanted to use a patterned paper background with this cut file, so I cut it with my Silhouette using white card stock. This way the florals would pop against the colorful patterned paper but not be too visually heavy.




In an effort to use up a bit of product before new collections roll out, I chose Pink Paislee Horizon to go with this cut file. The background paper is perfect for the days you don't have time for a full mixed media process, and the colors just make me happy!




I used other patterned papers from Horizon to back the cut file. I filled in just the flowers and left the leaves open here. Once my cut file was backed and adhered down, then I added photo and other fun embellishments to the layout!



My photo is from a trip we took to Asheville, NC, in the fall of 2017. We had stopped at a cute little ice cream shop and the girls were having such a great time! I took this opportunity to use the road sign embellishment and the little cafe table and chairs around the photo. They are popped up with pop dots so they stand out a bit against all the colors in the layout.



I appreciate any opportunity to add puffy sticker hearts, and on this layout there are just a few cascading above the photo. I also used some stamps from Pinkfresh Studio Dream On to add a few leaves and word sentiments on the page. I love stamping around the cut file just to bring your eye to those great details in the cut file!


Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you will stop by to purchase this beautiful cut file and then share with us how you use it! See you again soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment