Sunday, October 12, 2014

BFF

Hi everyone! I'm sad to say it's my last project for The Cut Shoppe. But all good things must come to an end they say!
 
The LO I'm sharing today features not only one but TWO of The Cut Shoppe DT members; me and Michelle Whorwood. Be have been besties for a few years now, and a couple of years back we realised we are crazily synced. I pick up the phone to text her, and boom - she texts me at the same time. Sometime about the same thing! Freaky, but cool! So the expression "like peas & carrots" has been mentioned many, many times when it comes to our friendship!
 
Therefore - the printable "The Love Notes" was perfect for this LO of me and Michelle together. 
 

 
 
And for my title, I used the new, AMAZING alphabet "All Tied Up". Don't you LOVE it??

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today, and thanks to Ashley for having me on this amazing team!
 
http://swewi.wordpress.com/
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: