Wednesday, November 25, 2015

So Cute & Loved Criss Cross Arrow Style

Katrina from Paper, Scissors and Glue today on the blog, sharing a layout with one of the new files, Criss Cross Arrows (12x12).  Honestly I love a good cut file to get me out of a scrappy slump and that is just what happened when I saw this file. 


Click on the Titles to go straight to the files!

And I also used a FREE cut file set that appeared on NSD day!  The Etc. Etc. Etc. file is a fun one also! The "so loved" cut file with it's arrow just seemed meant to be for the layout.



To add a little fun to the background I cut strips of different papers to layer behind the arrow cutouts. I can tell you that if you have the arrows as a full background, like I do here, your strip will need to be around 2.5 inches wide.  You may have to overlap a little, but not much, depending on how you place the cut file on your background. 


Thanks for stopping by The Cut Shoppe blog today!  If you are doing a little shopping for the whole "Black Friday" madness, head over to the Etsy Shoppe and pick up a few cut files while you are at it! And you won't even have to get up early or get out of your PJ's!  Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating!






No comments:

Post a Comment