Monday, February 29, 2016

Birthday Volcano

Hey there!  It's Katrina from Paper, Scissors and Glue sharing a layout with the "Party On" set. This is a jammed packed set that you can create an entire layout with.



I knew I wanted a big hat.  When I was planning this in my head, I was thinking that the hat was a little different, but as soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do.  I trimmed the bottom of the hat with some ribbon and then I found that big flower in my stash.  Perfect for the top of a party hat, don't you think? Some of the areas I backed have foam adhesive and some of them don't.  Plus I used the left over stars from the cut!


The banner cut file in the set was just the right addition to the area above my pictures that seemed a little plain.  I created an offset of the original peach colored banner that I had cut, to place behind.  I like how it turned out.


That's all from me today, be sure to stop by the Shop to see what cut files will work for you projects!





9 comments:

  1. I’m usually to blogging and i actually appreciate your content. The article has genuinely peaks my interest. Assamese status | Assamese Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice blog having powerfull lines.
    good night wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. assamese whatsapp status https://opstatus.in/assamese-whatsapp-status-love-romantic-status/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many businesses use paid advertising to hasten the process of increasing visibility, engagement, and sales. Influencer marketing, particularly in recent years, has, nevertheless, also shown to be at least as powerful as traditional marketing.
    go here

    ReplyDelete