Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Shine

Hi everyone! I love butterflies, and the I'll Fly Away cut file is no exception. The only thing I love more than butterflies is butterflies in a circle! I used this gorgeous file on today's layout.



I added lots of flowers to go with the butterflies, because I wanted this layout to be as fun and girly as possible. I used a photo of me on my wedding day to go with the girly theme. I added some printed vellum that's been hanging out in my stash for quite some time. It feels good to use things up!


Splashes of watercolor and framing the page with gold-printed washi completed the layout. I loved playing around with it! I saved the butterflies the Cameo cut out for another page. Thanks for joining me today, I hope you feel inspired!





No comments:

Post a Comment