Friday, January 6, 2017

Hello 2017!

Hi there scrappy friends, Happy New Year,

Zsoka back with you today with my first layout for 2017!

I used the Geo Globe and the NYE Countdown cut files for this.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/500569259/the-geo-globe-cut-file-is-a-large-circle?ref=shop_home_active_33https://www.etsy.com/listing/487077726/the-nye-countdown-cut-file-set-includes?ref=shop_home_active_50
 
I actually wanted to use the 2016-2017 cut file from the NYE Countdown set but I wanted my circle to be bigger. So I went with the Geo Globe cut file and for the numbers I used the numbers from the NYE Countdown set. I added an offset and welded the numbers together then welded this with the circle cut file.

 
I finally opened my Studio Calico December kit and chose some papers to work with. I knew it was not a party collection, neither the colors nor the theme, but I was determined to use it anyway. I love the colors in this kit! I picked out pink/coral and gray shades for my triangles in the circle. For my number I chose a multi color paper so it stands out more plus I thought at least this bit reminds me of a party :).


I kept embellishing to a minimum (well, compared to my scrapbooking style). I only added a couple of wood veneers, sequins in matching colors, some washi circles, a diecut and some gray buttons from Studio Calico.

 
There was also a mini stamp set included in this kit and I found it very fitting - Fresh Start, perfect! I used this stamp as well as the teeny tiny stars! They are adorable!
 
 

 
This cute resin bow is from Maya Road, I love the dimension and texture it adds to the layout.

 
 Thank you for stopping by, see you soon! X



https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=l2-shopheader-name


2 comments:

  1. Rice syrup can be found in organic shops or fair trade centers in glass jars. If you have difficulty finding it then you could opt for an online order.

    ReplyDelete