Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas Morning Joy | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! Kelly here with a new layout & process video using the Boughs of Holly Cut File. This is one of four freebie cut files that are available on The Cut Shoppe Blog!



I started in Cricut Design Space and sliced out the portion of the cut file I was wanting to use. If you're new to Cricut Design Space, using the "Slice" feature is how you will separate the images within the cut file set so you only have to cut the portion of the cut file you are wanting to use. I then resized the image to 11.5" because I wanted the cut file image to be a main focal point on my layout. I used the Print Then Cut feature within Cricut Design Space to size and print my photos into the star shapes.



I added a little mixed media behind the cut file, then I added hand stitching using blue embroidery floss around the cut file image, and created a visual triangle of embellishments to help your eye dance around the page.



Now you can check out my process video that has a Cricut Design Space tutorial showing you how I used the Print Then Cut feature to size and print my photos!!



Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me! Remember to download these freebie cut files and to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the available cut files and digital collections! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment