Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mother's Day

This year for Mother's Day, we were in Florida at Legoland on probably the hottest day ever!  
A couple years ago on MY day, we bought a 4-wheeler for my husband.  Not all the activities we do on Mother's Day are about me.  But, I will confess that I am pretty spoiled most days of the year.  I guess it doesn't have to be solely about me, as long as I am with the one who made me a mother, right!

I have been wanting to created with this beautiful vase of flowers from the 
"Happy Mom's Day" cut file.  It was perfect for this layout.  


I used Crate Paper's Open Book by Maggie Holmes.  I love the colors and small detailed patterns.


You can see above that I cut and layered the file on four different patterned papers.  Lifting the flowers just a bit with my finger, makes the flowers feel like they are popping off the page.



Here is the cut file that I used.


Head over to The Cut Shoppe ETSY store to see what might work for you.

Thank you for taking a peek.





1 comment:

  1. What a sweet mothers day layout!! I love the photo bomb too! ha ha

    ReplyDelete