Friday, March 11, 2016

Boys Will Be Boys

Hey there!  It's Katrina from Paper, Scissors and Glue to share a layout using the Very Squarey background file and a cut from the Boys Rule set. I wanted to do something different than just place pattern paper behind openings in the background file.  I think I accomplished that!



I actually used the 8.5 x 11 file and sized it to fit my layout from top to bottom.  By doing this it didn't distort the squares as much and also left me room on the sides. Then I started filling those little squares up after I figured out my photo placement.  I had all these little bits and pieces that came with the Totally Rad collection from Cocoa Vanilla that were perfect for me to fill spots with!


I then decided I need to add a touch more black, so I cut out the "RAD" from the Boys Rule file. I added some enamel dots from the collection to decorate up the cut file. I love how it looks with the layout!



This file is also available as a pre-cut file, where you would just received the die cut pieces.  A great option if you do not have a digital die cutting machine.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Have a great Friday!










No comments:

Post a Comment