Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Boys Rule




I never thought I would get to use the Boys Rule digital cuts, 
but guess what I did.



Just Last week I got to watch my nephew. We went down to the racecar shop and I had him climb into one of the giant dragster tires. 
Seriously how precious is this photo!


I just love how this layout turned out. I used the 6x6 paperpad “better together” from Amy Tangerine. Who knew this line was so boy friendly!


I cut and layered and cut a layered.


This layout really took me out of my comfort zone. I’m not very good with pattern play, but I think I nailed it here.


I also used the Elles Studio March Kit
doesn’t the kit work perfectly here!


And dont think you cant put sequins on a boy layout; I managed to squeeze some Pinkfresh puffy sequins onto this layout.

Do you like to mix and match patterns?



No comments:

Post a Comment