Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My Friend

Hello Cut Shoppe friends! Today I am sharing a project made with the Flower Power cut file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store.






As a teacher, I have the opportunity to spend time with some pretty amazing people and these two are no exception. Last week I went with two other advisers and 20 high school students to the FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) state competition for 4 days. During that time, I was able to connect with kids and forge some lasting relationships. These two happened to show me photos they had taken earlier and agreed to let me use them on a layout.

To begin the project, I used the Flower Power cut file with white card stock. With the background cut, I then backed almost all of the flowers with patterned papers from Fancy Pants Designs, Pretty Little Studio, and Pink Paislee.



I adhered the photos to the page and began embellishing using the Fancy Pants Designs Millie and June Collection.



The journaling is simple with a few strips of printed text below the pictures.



Once I got home I was able to add a bit of stitching to the centers of a few flowers for texture. The finished page is fun and captures great memories of time well spent.



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create!!



No comments:

Post a Comment