Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Weekend Fun

Hello its Melissa here for the last time with you.  Today I have a layout to share that I made with the Follow Your Heart Background Cut File.  As soon as I saw this cut file it reminded me of a spiderman heart cobweb, and when my son (now 10) was little and used to dress up in superhero costumes!!  These photos aren't Spiderman, but I think Superman can work too!  He was only 2 when I took these at what was at the time our favourite cafe in Queenstown.

I used my April Hip Kit with a couple of pieces from the March kit.  I must admit that I struggle with scrapping primary colours, especially photos like these with strong red and blue tones.


I love this cut file so much!  I wanted to let the Dear Lizzy background paper show so I only backed two of the inner hearts. 


I had fun layering embellishments that went with my masculine page!


And here is the cut file.


Thanks so much for looking!  

Finally I want to thank Ashley for the amazing year on this team, all her support and inspiration.  I'm so sad this is my last post, I adore the cut files and I've loved designing with my wonderful team mates.  I will always be so appreciative that she gave me this opportunity,  I've loved every minute of it, it was truely a dream come true! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment