Monday, November 20, 2017

Thanksgiving Cards with Enza

Happy Thanksgiving week! I can't believe it's already here!

For today's post, I have decided to create a set of cards that are perfect for this time of the year. I used two new cut files included in the Thanks And Giving set, as well as some leaves from the Autumn Acres set.





The first card is very simple. I backed the beautiful Give Thanks design with several patterned papers from the Heart of Home collection. I didn't add much around it, other than the cluster in the left lower corner, as I didn't want to take away from the elegant cut file. I just made the cluster a little bit fuller with some leaves from the Autumn Acres cut file set and fussy cut roses.


The second card allowed me to incorporate lots of patterned papers from the same collection. I love cut files like this one. They are versatile and fun.


I used foam dots to adhere it down for added dimension and embellished it with some fussy cut daisies and enamel dots.




Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you will feel inspired to create a set of Thanksgiving cards with the new Thanks And Giving cut file set.




1 comment:

  1. Oh these cards are just so gorgeous! I need these Thanks And Giving cutting files! Thank you so much for the inspiratioms,

    ReplyDelete