Tuesday, November 28, 2017

DIY Christmas Gift Tags | Elsie Robinson

Hey TCS fans, it's Elsie back on the blog today with a crazy amount of gift tags to share with you... 30+ to be precise!


My Mum works in a Primary School and requested that I make some pretty gift tags that she could attach to the Christmas presents she will give to the children in her class. Being able to use my cameo for a project like this was perfect because it really sped up the process and I could use some pretty TCS files!

I used the tag from The Winter Weather cut file, but deleted the text and image so I had just the outline of the tag to work with.


I decided to create tags with six different designs which I pulled from other cut file sets, and I deliberately chose images that were not too detailed and would work as a solid image.


I used:



After creating my tag designs I arranged as many as I could onto one 12x12 piece of paper, I ended up with being able to cut 15 on page which made the cutting process really quick!


These tags are a really great way to use up some scraps as I only needed a 2x3" piece of paper to back each image. My initial plan was to create some shaker tags and fill them with sequins, but I think making 30+ of those would've been a bit of a nightmare! But it is something I will definitely use create for the gifts I give to my friends and family.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!



2 comments:

  1. These tags are absolutely gorgeous. If I was a parent who's child brought one of these home, I'd die from the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!!!! What company are those adorable images from (kids, etc) ?

    ReplyDelete