Monday, November 27, 2017

Adventure Awaits with Jennifer

Hello everyone,

this is Jennifer with a new project for The Cut Shoppe!

This layout took a while to put together - somehow every single one of my chosen products refused to cooperate. But I beat them into submission in the end. ;)


For this layout I combined The X File 12x12 cutfile and the Around & Around cutfile.



I stayed monochromatic with both cutfiles and background - I used black cardstock for the background, white cardstock for Around & Around and black and white striped patterned paper for The X File.


I backed the Around & Around circles with colorful paper. The other cutfile I used only partially because the stripes made it quite busy.


Here and there I added a few extra X File circles to the background. Together with the other circles it created a diagonal design.


I kept both my patterned paper and embellishments bright and colorful to counteract the dark background. I makes the layout bright and cheerful despite the stark black.



For my title I combined a big chipboard word with some alpha stickers. I used the packaging technique on the chipboard word to combine three of my main colors: yellow, pink and turquoise.


That's it for today. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment