Friday, August 19, 2016

One cut file set, three cards


Hi The Cut Shoppe fans! It's Flóra here with three pretty 6"x6" cards. I used the Love Struck cut file set and Pink Paislee - Paige Evans Take Me Away collection.



For the first card I cut out the heart with the sentiment and placed them on a sheet of vellum and patterned paper. In the right corner I used some pretty embellishment from the same collection.



For the second card I used the LOVE title. It's so totally cool. I love it. You can see this card has a totally different style.



The third card is made with the handwritten heart. I fussy cut flowers from Take Me Away patterned paper and decorated with them my card.


Visit The Cut Shoppe to purchase the Love Struck cut file set  and don't forget to show us your creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

No comments:

Post a Comment