Thursday, September 1, 2016

Life is a Colorful Adventure

Hello there! Today I'm sharing a layout using the new Cheeky Chevron Cut & Fold file. Cut and Fold files are my favorite! I love how unique they are and how much dimension they add to a page.




To create this layout, I cut the Cheeky Chevron file from white cardstock. I backed it with a fun and colorful patterned paper from the Fancy Free collection. Next, I grabbed some watercolors and got to work! The patterned paper was a watercolor design, and I decided to mimic the patterned paper on each half of the chevron that was cut out.



I focused a great deal on the background, so I kept the rest of the layout simple! I used coordinating embellishments that matched the watercolor look.



There you have it I had so much fun creating this layout, and I love how the watercolor turned out. Thank you for joining me today, I hope you feel inspired to use a Cut & Fold cut file!

No comments:

Post a Comment