Friday, September 9, 2016

I heart Rome

Hi there! It's Flóra here today. I am sharing a 12" layout made with the awesome Strings Attached cut file set from The Cut Shoppe. I enlarged the one with heart in the middle and cut out from white textured cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo. I made gold machine stitching around the heart to give extra sparkling.



For the layout I used the lovely Pink Paislee - Paige Evans Take Me Away collection. I documented a six years memory when we were in Rome with my parents. The Fontana di Trevi was an unforgettable experience. 


I used a vivid pink base for the page so the white cut file pops out very nice. After placing the cut file and the photo I just decorated the page with different embellishments from the collection.



It was so fun to bring back this travel memory. I was even thinking to collect all my journeys in a 12" album. :P We will see!
I hope you like my new layout. Don't forget to visit The Cut Shoppe and get the Strings Attached cut file.
Have a nice crafty weekend!



1 comment: