Sunday, September 25, 2016

Love This

Hello friends!  Candace here with you today to share a fun new layout I created with the newest cut & fold file, Cheeky Chevron.  I love cut & fold files!  So fun to let pops of color to peek out from behind a fun cut file!  You can check out this file in the shop here.  


Here is a look at the final layout.  To back the cut file I used the new collection from Bella Blvd, Alex.  With this fun new collection and the cool angles of the file it paired together to make a great boy layout!


I layered the Cheeky Chevron file on top of a fun patterned paper from the Alex collection.  I stitched down the file around the photo to add a little interest around the photo.  I left the other folds open to add dimension to the layout.  I love the look the the little flaps around the layout.


I embellished around the photo with ephemera and stickers and finished it off with a big bold title.  


I decided to add a few little ink splatters to the edges of the layout.  


Such a fun layout!  I just love it when layouts come together seamlessly!  It is easy when the products are so inspiring!  
Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment