Wednesday, October 11, 2017

"Hello Love" with Jill

Hello!  It's Jill Keller and I am beyond thrilled to be posting my first layout on The Cut Shoppe blog!

I am so excited to share my layout, "Hello Love" using the brand new All About Fall 12x12 cut file. I sized the file to 10.7 x 10.7 inches in my Silhouette program and cut from white cardstock.


I backed each individual leaf with four different papers, sometimes using two different papers per leaf to really highlight this lovely cut file design.

To add more detail to the leaves, I opted to machine-stitch the centers, using both a straight stitch and a slight zigzag, just for fun.



I embellished my layout with die cuts, sprinkling in the hex shapes down the page and adding a few florals at the bottom right of the photo area.  The photo is layered on paper scraps in the same patterns as the leaves, with one additional pattern to really make it pop.  I also used foam adhesive to add dimension to the photo and title.



Thanks so much for checking out my first page for The Cut Shoppe team!  I cannot wait to share all the fun projects I've been making with the new files Ashley has designed.





No comments:

Post a Comment