Tuesday, October 31, 2017

"Wonderful Memories" with Jennifer

Hello,

this is Jennifer with a new project for The Cut Shoppe.


For the layout I used one of the new cutfiles: Camp Out


I cut the mountain range in three different sizes and backed the mountain tips with a mint colored paper. To give my layout dimension I glued them down in three different heights: flat, popped up once and popped up twice.


For my title I used a die cut and a big chipboard word. I used my gelatos to smudge on a bit of color to the bottom of the shape with my finger. I really liked the resulting ombre effect that mirrored my background paper.


I used a small punch to punch out little stars from some golden glitter paper and added them to the background.


A few sprinkles of gold shimmer spray and little embellishments finished my layout.


That's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you soon!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment