Saturday, November 25, 2017

LO "Awesome, sweet, best" with Anna

Hello cut file fans. It's Anna here with my newest page created with The Cut Shoppe designs. I am still not giving up with colors and mood :) so I made another colorful page.


This time I was inspired by "Let them eat pie" cut file set. I thought they will look great backed with colorful papers. 


I placed the picture in the middle of the pie chart and added embellishments around it. Cutting eight words using "A way with words" set was also a great idea.



I painted them using watercolors using colors that matched my pie chart. I also painted my background creating truly rainbow design.



I really love how it turned out. Rainbow designs are my thing for sure :) I also have a process video for this page, if you would like to follow my process:


Those are the cut files I used:


That is all for today. Thank you for stopping by and see you in December.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment