Friday, December 12, 2014

HO! HO! HO!

Hello friends!

I was hunting for a particular photo the other day and I came across this one of me on Santa's lap from a LONG time ago. Something this cute really should be on a layout, don't you think?! Ashley has created so many fun cut files especially relating to the Christmas theme!

For this layout I used part of the North Pole cut file and the Ho Ho Ho file. One of my favorite things about these is having the beautiful detail and clean lines. It's a perfect cut every time!


The first thing I did before laying my papers and embellishments down was use coordinating watercolors on the page. I love those darn things! I kind of went with the ombre look for the Santa Claus cutout. 


The Ho Ho Ho file works so nicely because it has just enough curly Q's to tuck in front of and behind things for layering. Isn't it funny the little things that get me excited? 

 
Today is the last day to check out the 12 Days Of Christmas at The Cut Shoppe Blog! While you are there remember to use your MERRY25 discount code for 25% off your purchase of cut files! 


Here is a visual of the files I used on today's layout!


Have fun creating! 

 

 



3 comments: