Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ho Ho Ho

Hello there! Allie here, and I can't believe there is only one week until Christmas! I've been in the Christmas spirit for awhile now, and I have been enjoying creating Christmas layouts (while listening to Christmas music of course). For today's layout, I used the cute "Ho Ho Ho" and "Winter Weather" cut files.



I used the snowflakes for a background and the Ho Ho Ho for the title.


I cut some of the snowflakes out using glitter paper for a little extra festive bling! I used the offset tool to further emphasize my title with the silver glitter paper. I kept it pretty simple so I could focus on the photo and die cuts!


I love using glitter paper with cut files, I think it makes them even more special. Thanks for letting me share my layout, I hope you have a wonderful week!


1 comment: