Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I Love the Life We Live

Is it too early to wish you a Happy New Year? I'll do it anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Imagine me throwing confetti in the air and blowing one of those noisy horns in your ear!.

I am pretty excited about 2015! I'm ready for it!


 I chose the Make It Merry cut file from The Cut Shoppe, for this layout. I have wanted to use this paper for quite some time and I thought it would be perfect for this project to feature the stars on this bright paper from MAMBI. The photo is actually an older photo of the boys, but I felt like it fit with the rest of the layout beautifully!
 

Overall, I kept the layout relatively simple, that isn't always the case. But, I really want this photo, their expressions and the story it's telling to be the focal point.


I took two close up photographs to show you the detail in the star designs. 
I love that they have both positives and negatives throughout the entire design. 
You really should try it with patterned paper!



Don't forget today is the last day to snag up all the great cut files to use throughout the year! Use code MERRY25 to say 25% on your purchase!  I can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy New Year!





2 comments: