Sunday, December 7, 2014

Santa's List

Hi there, Mary-Ann here to share my recent Christmas creation combining two of my favorite files from the shop!  In my small town, they host a festival of trees.  You have never before seen so many trees under one roof, I promise!  It is truly amazing.  Santa just happened to be there the same day as us!  Here is one of the photos I captured of my boy, intently listening and talking to Santa.   This may even be our Christmas card this year.


For the background, I chose the Winter Wishes 12x12 and my gold sketch pen.  After the sketching was complete, I deleted all of the unwanted words from the background and enlarged several of the stars for the gold and vellum stars you see scattered around my layout.  


Here is the most current wish list for Santa.



I printed "Santa's List" from The North Pole cut file and added it to the center of the frame.  

Here are the cut files  I used on this layout and where you can find them in the shop.



Are you participating in the 12 Days of Christmas with us?  If your just tuning in, be sure to head HERE for all of the details on how you can win one of our giveaways!
Don't forget to use this amazing discount code throughout the month of December for 25% off each order! Use it as many times as you want!

See you again real soon!  Happy Holidays.






4 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the file to make your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! Love how you added all the gold elements without making it overwhelming. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! Love how you added all the gold elements without making it overwhelming. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to You and Your Family..........! Best Christmas Gifs

    ReplyDelete