Tuesday, February 24, 2015

CLOSE

Good morning, it is Mary-Ann with you today to share a sweet photo, 
beautiful papers and one amazing cut file.  
Don't underestimate to closeness of my boy and his Tea Gram.  
When together they have rituals.  Visiting their favorite places alone, on a date, 
drinking tea together and learning a new craft.  
He calls her often and misses her greatly when she hasn't visited in a while.  


The beautiful papers embellishments are from Felicity Jane.  
Take a look at the top floral paper and now at the Rosey Posey cut file!  
Don't you agree that they were made to be together?  
Since I am not a fancy cut-filer, if that that is even a word, 
I wanted to tell you how I layered this file.  Using the Rosey Posey cut file,  
I cut the black cut file first.  I then selected release compound path, 
then deleted each of the small cuts that I did not want.  This left me with the flat backgrounds. 
 I then cut this in two different colors.  Pink and greenish.  With scissors, I cut out the green leaves, placed them on top of the pink cut file and layered on the black. 
 Now, there may be an easier way, but this works for me.  

Take a look at some closer detailed pictures.




Here is the fantastic cut file - Rosey Posey!


Hope you will head over to The Cut Shoppe ETSY store and see what you may be in need of.  
Be sure to add this one to your list!










4 comments: