Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Everyday You and Me

Hi friends!  Candace here with you today to share a fun layout using the One Fine Day cut file!


I was feeling a little dip in my "creative mojo" so I went to one of my "go to" layouts, a circle!  The best part of using cut files is that they can help dictate a bulk of the design of your layout. 

I used the "EVERYDAY" circle from this cut file and cut it out of white card stock.  I then layered pieces of colored vellum behind the cut file to help it to stand out against the background.  To adhere all these pieces to the background I added some messy white stitching around the page.  After that the layout came together fast just by adding some embellishments and I finished it all off with a little black splatter and star stamping.  

Here is a look at the final layout!


And a few close ups...





I love how the final layout turned out!  Oh, and how I love the two handsome boys in the pic!  To get your hands on this cut file you can visit the shop here.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day!!!

Candace




No comments:

Post a Comment