Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Present by Jill

Hello friends!  I created a new page using the Gift Wrap cut file and some fun Christmas papers from my stash, you can find the file in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store HERE.

I started the layout by sizing the file to file an entire 12x12 piece of patterned paper.  I then backed the words and trees sections with a complimentary paper.


Next, I opted to use a different patterned paper for the triangles sections.


I think mixing patterns is one of my favorite scrapbook techniques, and the best way to do that is by using cut files and then backing the cuts with patterned papers.


What better way to show off a photo of my girly with Christmas bows all over her head than by using the Gift Wrap cut file?  


I hope your Christmas was magical!



No comments:

Post a Comment