Monday, December 11, 2017

Falalalala With Enza

Hello everyone! Enza here, and today I'm sharing a layout featuring the Under the Mistletoe and Decked Out cut files.



I started by cutting the mistletoe image four times, as I wanted to make it look fuller and take up most of the page without enlarging it too much. I think the smaller leaves add more interest to the design as well. I also knew I would be using the Falalala banner from the Crate Paper Falala collection as my title, so I got rid of the sentiment that was part of the cut file.

After arranging the mistletoe on the page, I added embellishments from the same collection and star ornaments from the Decked Out cut file set. I love the swirls inside the stars! I backed them with several patterned papers before adhering them down with foam adhesive.


For the photo, I just layered a few die cuts, tags, and chipboard stickers around it. Enamel dots and gold splatters finished the layout.


I hope I have inspired you to use these cut files on your next project. Did I mention the Under the Mistletoe cut file is free? ;)

Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment