Saturday, January 27, 2018

Love You layout by Jill

Hello!  Have you seen the new Heart Shaped Box cut file in the TCS Etsy Shop?  I had a ton of ideas running through my head when I saw this file, read on to see how I used it on layout.

I was really in the mood to do some mixed media on this layout, so I started by using spray inks and smooshing them onto my gesso covered white cardstock.  Once I reached the desired effect I cut the Heart Shaped Box file almost as large as I could with my Silhouette software.



I cut the file twice, once from solid white cardstock and again from a pale pink patterned paper.  I cut off the box lines from the pale pink paper, as they weren't necessary to my design.

I used tons of stickers and die cuts to highlight the four photos I used on this page.  The photos are sized at 2x2 inches and fit perfectly in the box cuts of the cut file!


I added in a few more stickers on the photo area... and this page was complete!


Thanks for checking out my layout for The Cut Shoppe!


No comments:

Post a Comment