Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Love Love Love You with Jennifer

Hello everybody,

this is Jennifer with a new project for The Cut Shoppe!


For this layout I went a bit overboard with the cutfiles but I just had to use all of them!

I used:
Sassy Circles


Love Struck


Open Letter Alphas


Love Ya


My current scrappy motto seems to be "Use all the things!". It does help with stash busting so I'm not complaining. But that also means there's a lot going on on this layout.


I used the Sassy Circle cutfile as a background element but I only cut three rows of the circles. I backed them with a black-and-white and a pinkish red patterned papers as a contrast to my mint striped background paper.


For my title I combined the Love Struck cutfile with the Open Letter Alpha. I cut the Love Love Love from ombre cardstock that matched my striped background. My cutting machine was acting up so it didn't cut all the little circles from the Love Love Love. So I just rolled with the punches and poked out a few of the holes to kind of simulate the ombre effect of the paper. The open letters I backed with the same paper as the Sassy Circles.



I didn't want to leave the background as is and decided to add a few of the XOXOs from the Love Ya cutfile in white cardstock. It looks very soft but gives the background a certain something that I really liked.


For a few added spots of bling I added gold thread to the Sassy Circles and the Love Love Love.
I also added lots of dimension with foam dots behind the Sassy Circles, my photo and the title.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment