Sunday, January 14, 2018

XO with Jill

Hello Everyone!  I used the new Love Ya cut file on a Christmas layout.... YES I DID! 

I started by cutting the XO out of two-toned red patterned paper, enlarging it quite a bit so I could overlap the photo on the cut file.  I adhered this to my layout with liquid adhesive, making sure the cut file edges were nice and flat so I could hand-stitch around the XO with black embroidery floss.


The next step was building layers behind my photo, so I used tissue paper and two patterned papers to frame this SnapChat photo of my sister and my daughter.


I added this to the layout at a slight angle, then added some stickers directly to the photo and a few tucked in here and there.



I love the feel of The Cut Shoppe's designs, so much whimsy and fun!  The cut files go with so many photos and work very well with my style of layouts.


Here's a look at the latest releases from The Cut Shoppe, I love that you get three different designs with the Love Ya file.


Thanks for checking out my post today!

XO...


No comments:

Post a Comment