Monday, July 30, 2018

Guest Designer | Samantha Klaebe

We love seeing how all of you are using the Cut Files from The Cut Shoppe!  And when you share on social media and tag us, sometimes it can even earn you a Guest Designer spot!  Today, Samantha Klaebe is joining us as our July Guest Designer.  Sam submitted to our last DT call inquiring about a guest spot, and we loved her cards so much, we just had to have her share on the Blog!  Before we take a look at Sam's cards, let's get to know a little bit more about her.


Hello I’m Samantha. I’m from South Australia, Australia. Any spare time I have, you’ll find me in my craft room creating cards! I’ve always been a creative person – so I find real joy in making cards not necessarily for anyone but because it allows me to express myself creatively and even emotionally. It’s very relaxing at the end of a crazy day to just sit down (in the quiet) and concentrate on nothing else but colour combos and stamp placement. If I’m not in my craft room then you‘d find me chasing after my young family of three.

I enjoyed using Ashley’s cut files and creating these cards this month. Thank you for having me and I hope you enjoyed my cards too.





Now let's take a look at Sam's cards!  First up, is a fun pineapple card, using the Summer Vibes cut file. 



Sam's second card features the Flutterby cut file, and we love the way she altered it from it's larger size, to make it work for her card.



How awesome are both of her designs??!!  It just goes to show, that our cut files can be used for all of your craft related projects!

Thanks so much for joining us this month, Samantha!  You can follow Sam's Blog and find more of her inspiring work by visiting My Little Paper World

No comments:

Post a Comment