Sunday, July 29, 2018

Summer Sun & Fun | Donna Espiritu

Hello TCS friends! Donna here and today I'm going to share a fun summer layout using the Rough Waters cut file.


I used just half instead of the whole 12x12 cut file. I cut it with my Silhouette Cameo machine using a bluish patterned paper to mimic waves. I also backed some of the spaces with a patterned paper with darker or contrasting color then mounted with foam tape.

The flamingo and "sun & fun" part of the title were from the Free Printable you can download from the TCS SCrap Spot Facebook Group.
The colors in the Clique Kits "Horizon" kit and the free printables are perfect together.

I splattered some teal, yellow and coral paint mists to add texture and mounted most of the embellishments with foam tape for a bit of dimension.


I hope my project inspired you to create something today.
Thanks for dropping by and happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment