Thursday, November 13, 2014

Hi You! & New Cut Files

I'm back today with the reveal of the newest Cut File sets in The Cut Shoppe!  I couldn't decide which set I wanted to use for my layout this week, so I decided to go with two sets, and used the Say Cheese cut file and the Doo-Dads cut file.





https://www.etsy.com/listing/210875187/the-say-cheese-cut-file-includes-8-photo?ref=shop_home_active_2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/210874197/the-doo-dads-cut-file-includes-9-icon?ref=shop_home_active_4


I really like the size versatility for both of these sets.  You can enlarge the cut files or keep them small, which is great for layering!  I used two of the frames from the Say Cheese cut file set...one large one around my photo and a smaller one on the left hand side of the photo.  And I mixed in several of the icons from the Doo-Dads cut file set, just to add a few fun elements to my layers!

Make sure you visit The Cut Shoppe today, to see what's new!  Here's a look at the four sets that are available in the Shop today!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

And if you haven't signed up yet for our FREE Weekly Newsletter, make sure you check it out HERE!  Newsletter subscribers receive weekly updates, FREE Cut Files and Discount Codes, for Newsletter subscribers only!!

Supplies:  Say Cheese Cut File & Doo-Dads Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Tag, Enamel Dot, Fabric Stickers, Bits, Stitching Template & Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

1 comment:

  1. Love your cut files paired with the fun Stitched collection!

    ReplyDelete