Thursday, November 20, 2014

I Just Like to Smile, Smiling's My Favorite

Hi everyone!  It seems like we are all getting in the Christmas spirit a little bit earlier this year!  I think it's because Thanksgiving is later in the month, so we want to squeeze in all of the Christmas that we can!  And The Cut Shoppe is here, to bring you some Christmas cheer today!  All of the new sets in the Shop today, are Christmas and Winter themed.  And there will be more Christmas cut file sets, throughout the end of November and in to December, plus some other fun things coming your way!

I wanted to create a fun layout for today's reveal, using the Buddy the Elf cut file set.  We watch Elf several, several times during the Christmas season and it's a family favorite.  So I thought, why not add Buddy to our scrapbook album too!




https://www.etsy.com/listing/211867424/the-buddy-the-elf-cut-file-includes-6?ref=shop_home_active_4

There are so many awesome quotable moments from Elf, and I couldn't choose just one for my layout.  So I decided to use three of the cut files from the set, to use on my page.  I added some stitching and embellishing around the cut files, to add some interest and texture.

Now it's time to share all of the new sets you will find in The Cut Shoppe today!  Make sure you head over to check them out!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

And Friday, November 21st, is the big day for our Blog Hop with the A Flair for Buttons Design Team!


Make sure you come join us for all of the fun!

Supplies:  Buddy the Elf Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Wood Veneers, Stickers & Enamel Dots:  Gossamer Blue; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Gold Ribbon:  American Crafts; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment