Friday, October 17, 2014

#frankenbaby

 Hey everyone! Sarah here with my last post as a part of The Cut Shoppe design team. :( I have had such a great time being a part of this team, and the cut files are seriously amazing!! I will be sad to go! 

Well, on with my layout! I am IN LOVE with the Halloween files! I have a thing for background cut files. I love adding them as a layer to my layouts and the Tangled Web background made such a cool layer! I adhered it by just stitching it on in a random circle with my sewing machine. I wanted it to look even more webby and I love the effect!


These two adorable speech bubbles came from the Creepy Crawly cut file. They are just too cute! I love making them pop with a bright background! If you didn't know that the Cut Shoppe has printables, then you definitely need to go check them out! The "ghosts and goblins" card right beside my little frankenbaby is one of those fab printables! I love printing them out on vellum to give them a softer look too! Love how you can see a bit of the other patterned paper through the vellum!


 I also used the Chevron in a Triangle file as a mask with some translucent embossing paste. LOVE the texture it gives! 




I hope you've enjoyed my layouts as a part of The Cut Shoppe as much as I've enjoyed being a part of the team!!

Blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment