Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all!

Hello friends! It's Lee-Anne here and today is my last post for my term on The Cut Shoppe Design Team and it has been so much fun!  What an amazing four months!  I can't say enough about Ashley and the team.  They are one classy bunch and fantastic to work with.  Without further ado, here is a Fall layout I created.


I wanted to create a plain and simple layout using the cute Happy Fall Y'all Cut File. I love the way it gives a warm, casual feel to my page.  I used the Sweater Weather Collection by Simple Stories for the papers, enamel, dots, stickers and ephemera.  Here are some more closeups.




This and many more amazing cut files and printables are available in the store now!  Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!





No comments:

Post a Comment