Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I Love My Cat Layout

Hello friends! It's Lee-Anne here and today I am sharing a layout of my handsome cat Sheldon. He deserves a page of his own as he came to our family as a rescue cat and was in pretty bad shape.  We nursed him back to health and he has been such a sweetheart and such a wonderful addition to our family.


I used the That Darn Cat cut file from The Cut Shoppe for the title and the cat shapes.  


I thought I would use the positive and negative of the cat face and outlined the black card stock face and title with a white gel pen to give it more pizazz and give the black card stock a "chalkboard" effect. 





I hope you enjoyed my layout.  Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check all the cut files and printables for sale at The Cut Shoppe.  Have a great day!







1 comment:

  1. Có phải bạn đang tìm mua căn hộ chung cư cao cấp phải không, click ngay vào đây để tìm cho mình một căn hộ phù hợp với giá cực sốc và căn hộ sẽ là nơi an cư lạc nghiệp cho giá đình của bạn. click vào đây nhé Căn hộ An Gia Star quận Bình Tân hoặc Can ho An Gia Star quan Binh Tan

    ReplyDelete