Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I Love My Cat Layout

Hello friends! It's Lee-Anne here and today I am sharing a layout of my handsome cat Sheldon. He deserves a page of his own as he came to our family as a rescue cat and was in pretty bad shape.  We nursed him back to health and he has been such a sweetheart and such a wonderful addition to our family.


I used the That Darn Cat cut file from The Cut Shoppe for the title and the cat shapes.  


I thought I would use the positive and negative of the cat face and outlined the black card stock face and title with a white gel pen to give it more pizazz and give the black card stock a "chalkboard" effect. 





I hope you enjoyed my layout.  Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check all the cut files and printables for sale at The Cut Shoppe.  Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment