Monday, May 30, 2016

Music love

Hi crafty Ladies! It's Flóra here and today I am sharing a new layout. This time I used The Cut Shoppe Picture Perfect cut file. I love these frames so much!
I documented my niece with her flute teacher, who actually was mine, too. It's really heartwarming and nostalgic to see her doing the same thing like me. Although she is more enthusiastic, clever and diligent as I was ever in music. :-)



I wanted to use all of it so I kept the grid design like on the cut file image. I decided to use Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Shine collection for this layout. I cut out the frames with my Silhouette Cameo from colorful cardstocks what fits with the collection. 


I wanted to use also patterned paper so I clustered thin strips on the bottom of the page. Then I just added stickers, chipboards and ephemeras around the frames.


I hope you like my new page. You can find this and other awesome frame cut files in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store

Have a nice week! 
Flóra 


No comments:

Post a Comment